Friday, June 3, 2011

Life Is Now In Session




I decided to create a new blog for two reasons:



1. I am no longer "future nurse Emily"

2. A fresh start -- "You may have a FRESH START at any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

There was a time that I felt like my life had not truly began because I wasn't married yet OR I hadn't figured out what I wanted to do 'when I grow up' OR I wasn't done with school yet, but I am starting to realize that although things haven't worked out like I thought they would, life is happening, and its up to me to find JOY IN THE JOURNEY.

“Whatever hour God has blessed you with, take it with grateful hand, nor postpone your joys from year to year, so that in whatever place you have been, you may say that you have lived happily.” -Horace

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for your new blog and fresh start! Love ya em

    ReplyDelete