Saturday, July 9, 2011

One Year Older...




...And wiser too?


I am not too fond of getting older, but since birthdays come each year without fail, might as well make the best of it!
My mom and sister were out of town on my birthday, but they made sure I felt special!

My mom gave me this little beauty before she left on her trip!

Its a personal blender, the top comes off and becomes a cup!

LOVE IT!

Kelsey made me a cute card and put it on the fridge before she left with a death threat if I open it before my birthday! Gotta love her!

My awesome friends really made up for my mom and sister being gone










Daja, Alayna, and I had some great girl time in the morning as we soaked up some sun at the pool.


Alayna made these beautiful and yummy cupcakes for my birthday



That night Justin, Cara, and Alayna took me to the cutest little cafe in Old Town Scottsdale called the Sugar Bowl. The food was good, the desert was AMAZING, and the company coundn't be matched!


We headed over to Jesterz Improv after that to laugh off all the calories we ate in ice cream. If you have never been to Jesterz Improv in Scottsdale, I highly recomend it. Its clean and very entertaining!



me.alayna.cara.





I wish I got a picture of all four of us. Even though Justin is missing from these pictures I will always remember his enthusiasm for the number 85! It was a wonderful day and I felt very special and loved.



As if that wasn't enough, I also got some great birthday gifts


My Aunt Debi always gives me the best gifts



I love my owl from Justin and Cara AND I am so excited for my trip to Hobby Lobby


Alayna has always amazed me with her crafting skills


I am so grateful for good friends and family.


Last year had its share of ups and downs and I am looking forward to starting a new year with hopefully more ups than downs.

2 comments:

  1. You have to teach me how you wrote on those pictures!! Darling!
    I am also in love with your fossil bracelet. ADORABLE!
    Oh, and I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sad that I couldn't be there for your B-Day. I was glad I could talk to you and I thought of you all day and of that first special day we shared together 27 years ago. We have had many since and I know we will have many more to come.
    Love,
    your loving mother

    ReplyDelete