Friday, October 14, 2011

Progress Report

Sorry for not blogging in so long. My life pretty much consist of work and school right now with a little bit of play time if I am not completely exhausted.

I just finished the first 8-week session for the fall semester. I passed:




1 Lit





2 Jury Charges





1 Q&A

Which means I was not able to move up in any of my speeds for the next 8-week session. It's disappointing, but at the same time, I feel good that I am making steady progress. One of my teachers told me that there are some students that haven't passed any speed tests in over a year! So as long as I am passing tests, I am happy.

I realized that with the rate of passing 4 speed tests a session, I will finish school in May of 2013. That will be a total of four years, which is about average in this program. I know I can do a lot better if I practiced every day for at least two hours. I am lucky if I get in three good practices a week right now. I am going to work on that these last 8 weeks and I know I will pass more test!

W EU RB
PH E
HR U BG
(wish me luck in steno)

No comments:

Post a Comment