Sunday, January 8, 2012


I know, I know, I haven't been updating my blog! I am not a big blogger, so I am not going to make any promises this year to update more. My life is just not that intetesting, and that's okay with me :)



I am excited about the new year! I love new beginnings! I know I am able to make changes and make goals any time of the year, but I think the beginging of a new year is such a good time to reflect on the previous year and think about what I accomplished and did well, and also what I would have changed. We can't change the past, but we can learn from it and make improvements as we go.



Accomplishments of 2011:

-Lost 30 pounds

-Read the Book of Mormon

-Got my (Limited) Temple Recomend

-Got my Scoping Certificate

-Passed out of RTR 102 (a class I had to take 4 times!)

-Can write 140 words per minute


Goals for 2012:

-Lose 50 pounds

-Move out of my parents house

-Get a job as a Scopist

-Work-out for 30-minutes, three times a week

-Practice my typing 10 hours a week

-Study my scriptures 15 minutes a day

-Go to the Temple once a month

-Go to the beach (just because it makes me so happy)

I have these goals written in my journal and next to each goal I have a plan of how I am going to accomplish each one. I know I may have to adjust the goals as the year goes on, and make different plans of accomplishing them, but I am going to make these goals a priorty in my life.






HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a new blog post and double yay for meeting so many of your goals!
    Yes, I agree it was a sad day when i deleted facebook but I have a feeling once I get a good start to some of my goals for 2012 I will be back on :)
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete