Friday, February 24, 2012

fun. FUN. fun.

Last night some of my siblings and I went to Zia Records in Chandler, where my favorite band, fun. was doing an acoustic show and a signing, to promote their newest album Some Nights.
It was such a great experience! They put on a great show. It was very up close and personal.





After the show we were one of the first people in line to meet Nate Ruess and the rest of the band. They were very personable and great to talk to.






The main composer and singer of fun. - Nate Ruess




My favorite part was when Nate dedicated a song to his grandma and she came out to listen to it. They both got emotional and teary eyed. So tender.



It made me even more excited to see them in March. My sister and I are going with some good friends to see them in Tucson. It is going to be an epic girls weekend full of FUN!

Kelsey, right before meeting her idol

No comments:

Post a Comment